Friday, November 6, 2009

Remember Remember the Fifth of November...

Remember remember the fifth of November. the gunpowder, treason, and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

Hey guys happy guy fawkes day...yesterday! I meant to post this yesterday but I got distracted!


Here is some pics of Brandon and I. Just a fore warning... these are VERY nerdy. We are huge dorks that love Avatar: The Last Airbender. So just accept us for who we are!



This is the avatar about to airbend the crap out of an unsuspecting Zuko.

Mortal enemies having a staring contest.

Fire punch! Airbending slice!

Check out that awesome burn scar! Ellen really out did herself!

Even closer... still looks like a scar!

Uh oh...Aang is going into the Avatar State....better get out of there Zuko.

Aang admiring Zuko's firebending....someday he will get there...

Like I said...very nerdy. Love you guys!

Jeremiah!

No comments:

Post a Comment