Saturday, November 14, 2009

This Week: Faster Than A Speeding Bullet Point...

Nothing to interesting has happened in the past week. It went by so fast too! I hardly can remember a thing...Honestly... I'll just give some bullet points of stuff that happened that I DO remember...

  • I saw the Fantastic Mr. Fox at a free screening the other night and it was a pretty funny movie. I would recommend it to anyone who likes to laugh.
  • Some of Ellen's family came in town and we had a small party get together for them.
  • Gave a presentation in class about the movie Stigmata.
  • Went to the Price is Right again.
  • Talked to my girl on Skype a few a hours after she jumped out of a plane.
  • Went to In N' Out again and talked to Jimmy.
  • Started working on a new side project...exciting!
I also saw these bloopers from my 1st shoot tonight and they really made me laugh...So check out the actual video if you havn't seen it and then the bloopers...

If it's cut off just right click it and push "Watch on Youtube"

SMALL TALK



BLOOPERS


No comments:

Post a Comment