Needless to say.... I stayed till the end...
Thanksgiving break started Wednesday and every day since I have done about nothing...
Thanksgiving day was cool me and about 4 other people went to the Navarro's and we all brought different foods and had a grand ol dinner. I had 6 helpings of turkey! YAY! Then we continued the thanksgiving tradition that the Pilgrims did by watching Nightmare Before Christmas! I was told I wasn't allowed to sing along... sad.
We then all played some game that Brandon taught us that confused everyone, but we soon stopped that and played nerts! Let me say that it is hard to reach all the way across the table in a timely fashion to beat someone to a pile...
Then some people left and me and Brandon and Jeffery and Jeremy played LOST the board game...which is a lot of fun. We played twice until 2 in the morning.
Friday I was going to work but I didn't really do much...oh well..
Today we are continuing filming BITE starting at 5...I think.... I should check on that.
Speaking of BITE... Last night I made a 30 second trailer for BITE that we released today....Check it out... IF YOU DARE!
I found this picture that shows some hidden messages in Twilight if you fold the paper just right...
Also I found the formula for making money... Enjoy.
And lastly "16 things young girls learn from Twilight"
- If a boy is aloof, stand-offish, ignores you or is just plain rude, it is because he is secretly in love with you — and you are the point of his existence.
- Secrets are good — especially life-threatening ones.
- It’s OK for a potential romantic interest to be dimwitted, violent and vengeful — as long as he has great abs.
- If a boy tells you to stay away from him because he is dangerous and may even kill you, he must be the love of your life. You should stay with him since he will keep you safe forever.
- If a boy leaves you, especially suddenly (while telling you he will never see you again), it is because he loves you so much he will suffer just to keep you safe.
- When a boy leaves you, going into shock, losing all your friends and enduring night terrors are completely acceptable occurrences — as long as you keep your grades up.
- It is extremely romantic to put yourself in dangerous situations in order to see your ex-boyfriend again. It’s even more romantic to remember the sound of his voice when he yelled at you.
- Boys who leave you always come back.
- Because they come back, you should hold out, waiting for them for months, even when completely acceptable and less-abusive alternative males present themselves.
- Even though you have no intention of dating an alternative male who expresses interest in you, it is fine to string the young man along for months. Also, you should use him to fix things for you. Maybe he’ll even buy you something.
- You should use said male to fix things because girls are incapable of anything mechanical or technical.
- Lying to your parents is fine. Lying to your parents while you run away to save your suicidal boyfriend is an extremely good idea that shows your strength and maturity. Also, it is what you must do.
- Car theft in the service of love is acceptable.
- If the boy you are in love with causes you (even indirectly) to be so badly beaten you end up in the hospital, you should tell the doctors and your family that you “fell down the steps” because you are such a silly, clumsy girl. That false explanation always works well for abused women.
- Men can be changed for the better if you sacrifice everything you are and devote yourself to their need for change.
- Young women should make no effort to improve their social skills or emotional state. Instead, they should seek out potential mates that share their morose deficiencies and emotional illnesses.
Have a great rest of the weekend everyone. I know I will. I'll be filming, acting and pretending to be a vampire...how much better can it get?