Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Weekly "Grind"...

Well well ....we meet again. One week since we last talked....hmm....

Last friday I had a interview with Mandate Pictures (who did Juno , if you didn't know) at 5pm. So i drove down there and waited for 30 min before the lady came out and said sorry we have a deadline of some sort due in like 30 min so can we reschedule. I understood so I agreed. We still haven't set a date yet, but hopefully soon...

Saturday I acted in someones movie....hopefully it will come out good. I think i did a good job...but that remains to be seen. Man... I don't even remember what I did after that, or sunday for that matter. hmm...

Monday I got together with some friends and planned out our internet show. Me and some friends have been planning to make 3 to 5 minute episodes of a show to put on the web. Much like Ctrl or The guild or any other internet type show you might have seen. It's called "Grind" because its about a guy who works in a coffee shop. The main guy will be normal and his co-workers will be weird characters. Since it's a small coffee shop there will be a cast of like 6 people...however only like 2 will be working at a time. So the main character will always be there, cuz its about him, and there will be another one of the guys with him. So it will be a different dynamic every episode. We will also have regular customers that will frequently show up that are fun. So we took all monday night and plotted out the story arc for season one (which will have 13 episodes.) It was so exciting. We went from 8 until like 1230! It was awesome. We divided up the episodes and now we have to write the ones we were assigned by next monday. We are going to find a coffee shop that will let us film and during one of our days off we will film the entire thing in one day. It's gonna be super intense but worth it. There is a love interest with a regular customer and everything! It's exciting...have I said that already?

Tuesday i lost my little flash thumb drive and i was sad but also i showed my movie. I got a 83 :-( I won't go into the details of why because it's all stuff like "it took to long to get to the problem or you need to define your location earlier." stuff like that. But lots of people laughed so that was cool. Then that night another frustrating class of acting....I am beginning to regret it. I don't know maybe it will be better later.

Yesterday was good and bad. I got to talk to Kristi, but not on skype. She is in Shanghai now and the computer there had no camera. So we just instant messaged... Also i was sad because I talked to Jenna Ray and found out she had an ectopic pregnancy. I felt bad because i was sad for her, because i didn't know about it and felt like a terrible friend, and that I wasn't there to be there for her if she needed me. Also I made an ass of my self cuz i asked her how her baby was and it happened like a month ago....I felt so dumb.

Now I'm doing laundry! YAY! It's weird paying for Laundry. I don't like it... I don't think i will do it in the future. :-P

but to finish 'er up here is how Twilight should have ended!


Jeremiah

PS soon there will be a sequel to Joe & His Orange.... "Joe & His Orange 2: Joe & His Blackberries" Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment